We are looking for Commis I and Commis II who is ready to go beyond in everything they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the lives of those around you, we encourage you to explore careers with Hotel Maluri.
In this role, you must responsible to prepare a consistent, high quality food product and ensure courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service that supports the outlet’s operating concept and Hotel Maluri standards.
Your goal will be to prepare a consistent, high quality food product and ensure courteous, professional.
- Prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality standards, presentation standards, and food preparation checklist.
- To ensure the quality and quantity of food that is prepared.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures.
- To ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Candidate must possess at least Certificate/ Advanced/ Higher Graduated Diploma in Culinary Art or equivalent required.
- Required skill (s): knowledge in Malay, Chinese & India Cuisine. Malaysian Fusion Food & Western Food is an added advantage.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- At least 1 to 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field preferably Western and Malay required for this position.
Average Processing Time
100 – 150 Employees
English, Bahasa Malaysia
Monday – Sunday (alternate) or
1. Free Meals
2. Medical (Panel Clinic)
3. Group Insurance (PA & GHS)
4. Uniforms provided
5. Miscellaneous allowance
6. Hostel for Male staff Only
HR Department email:
603-9287 8833 (Ext: HR Dept)
- Download Application Form above
- Fill in all the details
- Attached your latest photo and resume
- Email to email@example.com