1. Payroll Administration:
- To prepare the related document for payroll process ie. Recruitment, resignation, confirmation, transfer, contract renewal, etc.
- Checking / verify part time staff salary.
- Distribution of pay slips for each department and breakages slips to staff.
2. Compensation & Benefits:
- Administer/coordinate/process staff insurance and medical ie. registration of new staff and deletion of resign staff.
- Process staff medical claim and other staff claims, insurance and medical invoices, etc.
- To assist for reward exercise (Breakages).
3. Human Capital Admin:
- To prepared letter for staff confirmation, transfer, contractual, resignation, etc.
- Monitor staff attendance and analyses staff attendance quarterly.
- Maintenance and ensure that staff Personal File and records are in order/updated
- Maintenance and update of staff leave record / form.
- To update HR Board for Monthly Birthday Staff and any announcement.
- Apply for HRDF Training Grant & Claim Training Grant.
- Any others task as and when required / assign by superior or management.
- Required language English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Executive level specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, payroll system, EA 1955, Labor Law, Statutory Act, Foreign Worker Permit.
Average Processing Time
100 – 150 Employees
English, Bahasa Malaysia
Monday – Saturday (alternate) or
Business / Uniforms (e.g. Shirts)
1. Free Meals
2. Medical (Panel Clinic)
3. Group Insurance (PA & GHS)
4. Uniforms provided
5. Miscellaneous allowance
6. Hostel for Male staff Only
HR Department email:
603-9287 8833 (Ext: HR Dept)
- Download Application Form above
- Fill in all the details
- Attached your latest photo and resume
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org